Proofpoint is a popular email security company, but there are many different options available. In this blog post, we will take a look at 3 top Proofpoint alternatives that you can use for your business. These services offer protection against malware and phishing scams, as well as spam and junk mail – an essential function of every email provider!
What is Proofpoint
Proofpoint Communications Inc. Provides cloud-based security solutions that prevent attacks and data breaches, protect data and intellectual property, and meet regulatory compliance for organizations of all sizes around the world.
The technology is designed to anticipate attacks before they happen, detect them when they do occur, and stop them from spreading through an entire network of customers or the global internet. This technology offers advanced threat protection, enterprise security infrastructure, email security, incident response/threat hunter services, file synchronization, public key infrastructure (PKI), vulnerability management with time-stamped patch management capabilities, eDiscovery allowing a fast search of large document repositories for required data to support litigation needs, web filtering/SaaScloud messaging gateways to allow companies to protect employees and give them the flexible, mobile working experience they want, without compromising security, on-demand sandboxing services that simulate attack scenarios in the cloud, and secure file sharing.
Proofpoint is a great email security solution, but it can be expensive
- Proofpoint has several different pricing plans depending on your needs. They offer a free trial and also have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Proofpoint lacks advanced options for “policy management” and reporting/dashboard capabilities.
- Proofpoint has a great, easy-to-use, intuitive design. It’s easy for just about anyone to learn how to use it with little effort.
- Proofpoint is not the best solution for MSP
- Proofpoint lacks some of the advanced features that can be found in suites like Zscaler.
- Proofpoint is not the best option for users who are looking to buy individual products. They are meant to be an all-in-one suite that can be used in an enterprise environment.
- Is it not the best option for users who would like a free or very cheap solution?
- Proofpoint can become expensive with a large number of users. If you’re an organization that has the budget necessary to purchase Proofpoint, they are great for protection, security, and compliance.
Here are 3 alternatives to Proofpoint that provide excellent security and cost much less
Zscaler offers advanced threat protection, advanced web filtering, data leak prevention, and cloud encryption for all of your devices. They also offer many other security solutions, so be sure to check them out if you are looking for more than just an email security solution.
- Duo circle a Proofpoint alternative
There are some big differences between Duo Circle and Proofpoint, although they seem to have the same niche, i.e., the purchase of compromised accounts or infrastructure for future attack campaigns.
- Webroot secure anywhere
Webroot is an email security solution that protects from ransomware via machine learning techniques for all of your devices- Windows, Mac OS X, Android and IOS. They also offer a free option that allows you to try their product(s) before committing to a purchase.
Proofpoint is an excellent email security solution that protects from ransomware, phishing attacks, malware, and many other types of threats. They’re great for enterprises, cybersecurity professionals, and users who need protection against advanced attacks.
The drawback to Proofpoint is the cost compared to other solutions on the market. There are other options available that provide similar features at a much lower cost.
Proofpoint lacks some of the more advanced features found in other options like Zscaler. It also does not have policy management capabilities or several reporting/dashboard capabilities.
It would be difficult for someone who requires these kinds of tools to find them within this product suite without getting standard edition access. These kinds of tools can be expected with a product like Zscaler, and even most of their lower-cost options provide these features.
Proofpoint is a great email security solution that protects from ransomware, phishing attacks, malware, and much more. However, they do lack some of the key features found in other options which can make them a little bit pricey. But if you don’t mind paying for their services, then Proofpoint will provide an excellent return on your investment.
Proofpoint can become expensive with a large number of users. If you have an enterprise-sized organization, this software may be too expensive for the average user to purchase. Other options like Duocircle offer many of the same features at a lower cost.